Welcome to the Co-op website of Mazette

                                  If you are a natural person (human being), you can :

                                  1) take shares of class B (Marollien) only if you live in the  perimeter of the Marolles neighbourhood (a proof of residence will be asked for this)

                                  2) take shares of class C (Zwanzeur) in any other case


                                  If you represent a legal person (organization, NGO, co-op, business, foundation, ...), you can :
                                  1) take shares class D (Architek) 

                                  Odoo • Texte et Image